just stopped breastfeeding not getting my period?!?!
My daughter is 5.5 months old and i stopped breastfeeding 2 weeks ago and should have gotten my period this week. my hubby and i were unprotected at the beginning of the month just after i stopped bleeding. i have had my periods regularly since 6 weeks postpartum and am worried i could be pg again?!? or am i late due to the fact i just stopped BFing??? help?
I was breastfeeding and still go pregnant. If  you aren't using birth control there is a big possibility that you are indeed pregnant. If your periods start while you were breastfeeding then there is no reason it would be delayed when you stopped, take a HPT to find out. Keep us updated.
even though my period has ended only days before??  
Well if you don't think you're preggo then you have nothing to worry about! but any time there is intercourse with out protection there is going to be a risk of pregnancy. Although certain times of the month are better then others for getting pregnant. Like you said in your previous post, you are worried you could be pregnant, so take a test and find out or wait a bit longer for AF to arrive.
i took 4 tests all are negetive...phew :)