HELP!!!! child 6 on the way....
I have 2- 7 year old girls 3,4,5 year old boys and now 4 weeks pregnant!!!!!! 3 of those children are my boyfriends. The other two mine from previous marriage.

How will I do this I'm 4 weeks prego..happy then like "what the heck am I doing!"
I'm already feeling crazy with our kids combined.  Now having a child. with him! Six kids so scary...the kids are excited about the baby! They all are telling me how they want to help when baby arrives...but I'm still scared.
Support please!!!
My grandma always said she would have children for a living if she could. :) children are beautuful and everything happens for a reason. I'm 18 and when I told my mom I was pregnant she said "it's a blessing in disguise". So I believe you can handle it. God wouldn't put you in the situation if you couldn't. Best of luck darling :)
let them help if they can! my sister had alot of babies kinda close to gether and she had them all help if they wanted, like she would have them go get her diappers, wipes, a blanket, stuff like that and wen they wanted to hold baby she told them to sit n put lik 100 pillows around them so they could hold baby! so u can do it just breath and make a game plan early on now
AT this age little kids love to help with the baby and will do almost anything like get you a diaper or watch the baby.
I am the oldest of 8 kids with the last 5 all being 2 years apart and it was awesome to grow up like that, and my mum says it was hard at times but also such a blessing a to have so many children...I am sure you will do just fine and as the kids get older it will be easier .
Thank you everyone.  I accidentaly posted in wrong section I'm not due tell Marc 13 lol
lol thats alright we love all of our mommies and their concerns no matter when they are due :)