Help?
Hi I'm nikki and I'm 22 and a bit confused as to whats going on with my body at the minute.
It's been 18 days now since I had unprotected sex. On the 5th n 6th august I had bad cramps n thought I was getting my period really early, but nothing. I have been ridiculously bloated since and feeling tired and on n off my food. On the 15th August I had light bleeding, more brown than anything then the Thursday it went a little heavier but nothing like my proper period and on Friday it slowed down and had stopped by the night. I was wondering if this could be implantation bleeding? I did a hpt on Saturday and it was negative. Am I testing too early? Could I still be pregnant? X
Have you missed your period yet? if not, wait until you miss it and then take a  test. It is very possible that you are pregnant.
Well that unusual bleeding last week was a few days short of my period x