Time is starting to speed up!
How are you all feeling? I'm getting a but nervous, it seems like my first trimester crawled by and now  the second trimester is just racing by! I'm starting to think about my  birth plan, and I've been out price matching cribs and dressers.
Same here! Time is zooming! I can't wait for yard sale season, hopefully the weather starts cooperating soon... I've been feeling great for the most part but my blood pressure has been pretty low so I'm dizzy a lot.
I have been taking full advantage of the but and sell groups on  facebook, last  night I picked up a gorgeous changetable and the cutest swing for only 20$! I only need a crib now and diapers/wipes and I am good to go!
Buy and sell groups*
yeah i know the feeling its hard to believe i'm already past the halfway mark in weeks. I thought it would be forever, I can't wait to officially meet my new lil man
Right Barbie! It's so hard to think that I less weeks to get through then what I've already been through, it's so surreal!