Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
no major symptoms is that bad?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

no major symptoms is that bad?

Hey girls ! (: this Friday I found out I'm pregnant .
My last period was 10/31/12 and I have a cycle of  23 days . Does anybody body know how far along that makes me?
My question is I have no morning sickness no nothing . I really don't feel pregnant . Lol I do get hungry more often and a few back pains and a bit of cramping and thats about it . I had a mc before and I was having all my symptoms with that pregnancy . Now that I feel nothing it worries me my hcg levels might be low as it was with my mc .
Before a find out i was pregnant i was nauseous and had very sore breast now that has gone away. Does anybody know if this is normal or have any of you girls had a pregnancy with no symptoms ?
Congrats on your pregnancy!
if you had ur last period on the 31st of oct and ur cycle is 23 days the u should be abt 6 w (5w+2d).
Like you, i had my last period on the same date. However my cycle is 28 days long so im a lil behind.. im 5w (4w+4d) long.
Im sorry to hear abt ur mc..
I dont think u should be worried... ive heard that many women stop having symptoms for a while but that they all come back later during the pregmancy . but since uve had a mc before.. Maybe it would be better to contact ur doc to be sure. i wish u good luck!
Congrats on your pregnancy too !
Thank you lol I was so confuse many apps tell me different wise .
Ima be going to my doctors first thing tomorrow in the morning so I can get an appointment and request to check my blood levels .
Thank you.
Same goes to you (:
Avatar n tn
I didnt have symptoms untill the middle if my 5th week and now its just aweful all day everyday
Hey there! Congrats! All will be fine! Just to your DR. and maybe you will need to use the progesterone suppositories. I asked for mine, way before i got  preg. just in case!

I have been feeling fine, i am about 5 weeks too looks like and the first day that i used the progesterone i felt like i am about to die, now i feel fine i have been using them for about 6 days now!
I got my sore boobs back ! Lol along with a bit of nausea bt I will be going to my first appointment tomorrow and ask doctors to check my blood levels .
The only symptoms i have is peeing and hungry but my boobs aren't really sore and no sickness. i feel pretty good. I just count that as a blessing. hope all is good for u and congrats
I'm 7 weeks and 2 days The only symptoms i have is peeing and hungry but my boobs aren't really sore and no sickness. i feel pretty good. I just count that as a blessing. hope all is good for u and congrats
Hi im new to this forum. I just found out I was prego about a week ago. My first pregnancy. Before I took my pregnancy test I had really sore breasts, dizziness, nausea, lose of appetite, hot flashes and tiredness. Then its seemed like the last few days the symptoms have started to wear off all I have now is slightly sore breasts and cramps here and there. Its made me very nervous as well. I dont see my doc until the Jan. 4th. So I know what your going thru. Im sure im ok but I didnt think my symptoms would start to disappear.