Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
no major symptoms is that bad?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

no major symptoms is that bad?

Hey girls ! (: this Friday I found out I'm pregnant .
My last period was 10/31/12 and I have a cycle of  23 days . Does anybody body know how far along that makes me?
My question is I have no morning sickness no nothing . I really don't feel pregnant . Lol I do get hungry more often and a few back pains and a bit of cramping and thats about it . I had a mc before and I was having all my symptoms with that pregnancy . Now that I feel nothing it worries me my hcg levels might be low as it was with my mc .
Before a find out i was pregnant i was nauseous and had very sore breast now that has gone away. Does anybody know if this is normal or have any of you girls had a pregnancy with no symptoms ?
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Congrats on your pregnancy!
if you had ur last period on the 31st of oct and ur cycle is 23 days the u should be abt 6 w (5w+2d).
Like you, i had my last period on the same date. However my cycle is 28 days long so im a lil behind.. im 5w (4w+4d) long.
Im sorry to hear abt ur mc..
I dont think u should be worried... ive heard that many women stop having symptoms for a while but that they all come back later during the pregmancy . but since uve had a mc before.. Maybe it would be better to contact ur doc to be sure. i wish u good luck!
Blank
Congrats on your pregnancy too !
Thank you lol I was so confuse many apps tell me different wise .
Ima be going to my doctors first thing tomorrow in the morning so I can get an appointment and request to check my blood levels .
Thank you.
Same goes to you (:
Blank
I didnt have symptoms untill the middle if my 5th week and now its just aweful all day everyday
Blank
4423613_tn?1354764266
Hey there! Congrats! All will be fine! Just to your DR. and maybe you will need to use the progesterone suppositories. I asked for mine, way before i got  preg. just in case!

I have been feeling fine, i am about 5 weeks too looks like and the first day that i used the progesterone i felt like i am about to die, now i feel fine i have been using them for about 6 days now!
Blank
I got my sore boobs back ! Lol along with a bit of nausea bt I will be going to my first appointment tomorrow and ask doctors to check my blood levels .
Blank
The only symptoms i have is peeing and hungry but my boobs aren't really sore and no sickness. i feel pretty good. I just count that as a blessing. hope all is good for u and congrats
Blank
I'm 7 weeks and 2 days The only symptoms i have is peeing and hungry but my boobs aren't really sore and no sickness. i feel pretty good. I just count that as a blessing. hope all is good for u and congrats
Blank
Hi im new to this forum. I just found out I was prego about a week ago. My first pregnancy. Before I took my pregnancy test I had really sore breasts, dizziness, nausea, lose of appetite, hot flashes and tiredness. Then its seemed like the last few days the symptoms have started to wear off all I have now is slightly sore breasts and cramps here and there. Its made me very nervous as well. I dont see my doc until the Jan. 4th. So I know what your going thru. Im sure im ok but I didnt think my symptoms would start to disappear.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...