Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
12 week ultrasound

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

12 week ultrasound

I am new to this but i am 11 weeks pregnant and i have my 12 week ultrasound nest Wednesday  and i am very nervous!  I heard the heartbeat at 8 weeks but i am still very nervous..just need encouragement!
If i can know why are you nervous? Aww you might even get to c your lil bub dancin lol
Im nervous because i had a miscarriage in june 2012 so i just been nervous the whole way through! I seen the heartbeat and everything so idk why im so nervous!
I have my 12 wk u/s Tue so I can let u kno how it goes if u want ???
Thank u! That would be nice! Im just so nervous but happy at the same time!
Im sure you will be okay. My doc told me at my 6w sono thatw/ a healthy heartbeat and measurements at that point mixed w/ a healthy me, it lowered the risks of mc significantly! Stress isn't good for you, baby, or your partner, so take a deep breath and do what you can to be the best baby making machine and know you are going everything YOU can to make a healthy baby, not much else you CAN do, so don't stress! Good luck :)
Thank u! Im trying to be healthy although the stuff i crave is not healthy!  Lol
No problem , I too am not eating that much healthy stuff smh Im craving chocolate and ice cream all the time
I am to!! Im just ready for my baby :) i get more excited everyday!
When's ur due date ?? I'm Aug 23 hoping for a girl !!!! I already have 2 sons
Mine is august 28th!
My due date is Aug 31 and I have been very concerned because this is my first pregnancy that I haven't had a miscarriage and so far I have lost a drastic amount of weight. Howevrt I was over weight when I became pregnant. I had an ultra sound Monday ay the er because I was concerned with the amount of pain that I was in nut my nect appointment is Monday.  
I just noticed this post..I am 12 wks 4 days today and have my first ultrasound today also, we haven't heard the heartbeat or anything so I am beyond nervous. I'm not even sure what type of ultrasound I should even expect! Hope your appt goes well! :)