Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
25 weeks..feeling great...not a question a statement

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

Does it feel to anyone else that this pregnancy is just flying by. Only a few more months and we get to meet our lil nuggets. I thought when i found out I was pregnant at the end of December it was going to be forever until I got to see my lil one. Now i'm over half way through it and loving every minute of it (except a few problems such as constipation and round ligament pain). I saw my sis get really sick with both of her boys and was dreading that, but so far (knock on wood) I have had an easy pregnancy, minor aches and pains, no full blown morning sickness in the first trimester, nothing too unbearable. I am a little scared about the whole pushing him out thing, but I'll have a good support team with me amnd we are made for this so i think it'll be okay.
I felt like it was dragging by for a while, but on wednesday, I'll be 6 months.. lol and now I'm like "ohhh boy, she's gonna be here soon." I've felt fine since I was around 9-10 weeks, just now my belly is starting to get in the way. :-P
I wish I could say I've had a wonderful pregnancy, but  the only thing I've enjoyed is feeling my baby kick. Other then that it's just been one bad day after another. I'm so excited to be almost done. I found out on new years eve and I thought it was going to be the slowest year of my life, but five months have already gone by! Time is flying by, and I'm trying to keep myself busy to make it go even faster. I can't believe I'll be having my baby shower next month!