27 weeks, and i haven't seen a doctor in April or May
When i got pregnant, my husband and I were living in FL. I went to the doctor there. but my husband quit his job to take another one so we had to move to TX. I was home in MS visiting family for a month and had a doctors appointment there. The doctor did an ultrasound and everything and said everything looked fine and that i was having a boy.Well when i got to TX at the end of March, We haven't gotten insurance for the new job yet. So i didn't go to the doctor at all in April. Now, My husband found out he has to go to school to learn his new job and i will be going back to  MS to have my baby and be with family. But i won't be there until the 31st of this month.right after that i will be making my appointment for a new doctor. My question is should i be worried that i haven't seen a doctor in 2 months? I can feel my son moving everyday with strong kicks, No bleeding, or contractions or anything like that. only thing i can say i'm feeling is a pain above my belly button and some soreness to my back and sides.
Hi in the uk we see our midwife at 8, 16, 25, 28, 31, 34, 36, 38, 40, weeks and get a scan at 12, 20 weeks xx
You should be fine love, my doctor is on maternity leave so it was 7 weeks between one appointment and the next as I decided not to go to a different doctor and just waited to see my obstetrician. So I had an appointment at 20 weeks and I just had one at 27 weeks, and I knew bub was fine because he/she was moving fine and I just continued with my normal routine. People say it's bad to miss the appointments but as long as you are having a healthy pregnancy (plus you just haven't been able to get there due to being interstate) you should be okay in all honesty :)
no i think your just fine. If your concerned go to the maternity ward at the hospital, they cannot refuse you service. But if you're not bleeding hurting and you're feeling him move you should be okay