Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
7 Weeks pregnant and bleeding????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

7 Weeks pregnant and bleeding????

Hi there ladies i am very confused as to what is going on with my body!!! I am probably around 7 weeks pregnant now. My last period was on the 10th March 2013 and i had unprotected sex on the 29th/30th/31st March 2013 these were my most fertile days as we are TTC. I then had spotting and very light bleed on and off from the 4th April 2013- 11th April 2013. just cramped on the 1st day a little nothing after then moving onto the 15th I began feeling sick and very nausea ( only been physicaly sick 2 times) and tired/ breasts feel larger/and tingly/bloated a lot. My next period after the 10th March was due on the 14th April as i have a 35 day cycle but ofcourse i missed that and now 3wks after my missed period i began spotting very light no bleeding just stains when i wipped for about 4 days and now since the past 4 days its blood sometimes bright red some times maroon/dark red and even sometimes sticky and pinkish/red. Im really worried am i having a misscariage??? on my panti-liners theres not much blood at all its just slight spotting like look but eveytime i have gone to the loo for the past 4 days its been blood similar to my perios (periods) which has scared me alot!!.....

i have also seen very small clots tiny cones and stringy blood too (sorry TMI) i've had no cramping just a 5sec crapm yesterday and dats it. but i've been having this bleeding/spotting for more than a week now and i am worried please help....
Just to let you know ladies my husband is a twin and i have done alot of reading online of cases were this bleeding has occured and then later women have gone onto having health babies and some of which were told that they are carrying twins so i am hoping so that i am one of those ladies who do go onto having a healthy baby and even possible twins!!!!

(PLEASE LADIES SHARE ANY INFO YOU HAVE WITH ME i am going out of my mind with worries and can not get a DR app as my Dr has retired and waiting for new one to arrive) Has this all ever happened to any of you ???
I hate to sound negative but u need to go to the ER if ur for sure ur pregnant any clots are not that good of a sign..I had a miscarriage before soni know...just go to make sure
Do not wait to get an appointment with your doctor, make the appointment but get into the emergency room ASAP. If you are bleeding and having clots, and "strings" get into the er, NOW. I miscarried in December and it sounds like what I went through. Hopefully it's nothing serious but you should always get medical help if you are bleeding during pregnancy. Especially this early in development.
thankyou hun...i've just kinda been waiting to see if it does just finish but its not and by the time i get back from work i'm straight to bed!!! I'm always on my feet as i am teaching so cant rest much. But i think i'm scared to go to er mor than anything else coz i kinda know what it might be???
I HAVE READ ON A LOT OF CASE'S WHERE WOMEN HAVE HAD A HEALTHY PREGNANCY REGARDLESS OF ALL THIS!!!!
Yes thays true many women have but that's nothin to wait on..u need to get checked I miscarried befire this pregnancy last june and I was the same way I didn't have any cramps at all! Its better to make sure then wait around...
I really hope its nothimg but its better to be safe..
your totally right....thankyou hun xxx
Your welcome keep us posted! Praying everuthing is ok!