Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
Anyone from Michigan?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Anyone from Michigan?

Hello, due August 10th with first child. Had a miscarriage back in May, things are going better with this one, hoping and praying for a healthy baby! Just wondering if there were Amy other moms to be from MI!*
13 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1434731_tn?1382725984
Hi, I'm from Troy. MI

I always look for other MI people to chat with!  I am due somewhere between aug 30 and sept 3. LOL one doc goes by my last period and I go by my conception date cuz it's very clear when it happened!  I am 9weeks and have my first ultrasound next Friday!
Blank
I am from Macomb MI, so very close to Troy! I am due August 24th, and I'm a ftm! =]
Blank
4589197_tn?1375226996
I'm from the middle of the mitten :) due august 3.
Blank
Hello, I am from Newport Mi. I am expecting my second child and due Aug 6th but will most likely deliver a couple weeks early due to a repeat csection and hypertension. My son is 9 months old and was born at 36 weeks due to pre eclampsia.
Blank
Awesome! I love hearing from people from Michigan, I'm south of Lansing in a small town. We actually bought our first home in May so perfect timing! Haha, we are all settled in our new home. How is everyone handling the weather? I hate it, I have never been a fan of the cold, although the snow is pretty, I just want to stay on the couch in sweats all day! I'm ready for summer!
Blank
I am soooo not ready for summer, I was hot as hell when I wad 8 months pregnant in April, I am going to be dying being pregnant in Summer. I am sick of the cold weather. I wouldn't mind spring through!
Blank
I'm due August 11th !!! Second one 9 years difference
Blank
Hi I just saw that you had preeclampsia too. My almost 2 year old daughter was born at 36 weeks too with it. Nervous about this pregnancy. Due Aug 19. I live in GA but am looking for others with pre-e. You are the ONLY result when you search for pre-eclampsia on here.
Blank
I'm from clarkston mi I'm due anywhere from the very end of July to the very beginning of Aug
Blank
4591205_tn?1410608774
I'm in Ohio =P
Blank
I'm now living in Lake Orion. I'm originally from Pontiac though. I'll be 24 weeks tomorrow and I'm due August 16th with my first and we're having a baby girl! :)
Blank
I'm nothing but 25 mins away from you!
Blank
Im not from MI but I just wanted to say that Im due the same day as you! :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank