Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
Anyone from Michigan?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

Anyone from Michigan?

Hello, due August 10th with first child. Had a miscarriage back in May, things are going better with this one, hoping and praying for a healthy baby! Just wondering if there were Amy other moms to be from MI!*
Hi, I'm from Troy. MI

I always look for other MI people to chat with!  I am due somewhere between aug 30 and sept 3. LOL one doc goes by my last period and I go by my conception date cuz it's very clear when it happened!  I am 9weeks and have my first ultrasound next Friday!
I am from Macomb MI, so very close to Troy! I am due August 24th, and I'm a ftm! =]
I'm from the middle of the mitten :) due august 3.
Hello, I am from Newport Mi. I am expecting my second child and due Aug 6th but will most likely deliver a couple weeks early due to a repeat csection and hypertension. My son is 9 months old and was born at 36 weeks due to pre eclampsia.
Awesome! I love hearing from people from Michigan, I'm south of Lansing in a small town. We actually bought our first home in May so perfect timing! Haha, we are all settled in our new home. How is everyone handling the weather? I hate it, I have never been a fan of the cold, although the snow is pretty, I just want to stay on the couch in sweats all day! I'm ready for summer!
I am soooo not ready for summer, I was hot as hell when I wad 8 months pregnant in April, I am going to be dying being pregnant in Summer. I am sick of the cold weather. I wouldn't mind spring through!
I'm due August 11th !!! Second one 9 years difference
Hi I just saw that you had preeclampsia too. My almost 2 year old daughter was born at 36 weeks too with it. Nervous about this pregnancy. Due Aug 19. I live in GA but am looking for others with pre-e. You are the ONLY result when you search for pre-eclampsia on here.
I'm from clarkston mi I'm due anywhere from the very end of July to the very beginning of Aug
I'm in Ohio =P
I'm now living in Lake Orion. I'm originally from Pontiac though. I'll be 24 weeks tomorrow and I'm due August 16th with my first and we're having a baby girl! :)
I'm nothing but 25 mins away from you!
Im not from MI but I just wanted to say that Im due the same day as you! :)