Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
August 16th!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

August 16th!

19 weeks today! They decided to move my due date back to August 16th rather then the 20th. I have an ultrasound April 10th to find out for sure what we're having! :)
Avatar n tn
I find out april 10th to!! I'm 17 weeks due august 28th but I think they gone change my date to!
Woo! Lol. What do you wanna have?
Avatar n tn
Theu alreadyn told me when I was 12 weeks it looks like a girl lol so I been stuck on that!
I'm due Aug 16 also and found out just this morning with my detailed scan that I am having a little boy super excited :) congrats ladies
Thanks, congrats too, both of you! :D When I was 15 weeks they told me it looks like a girl but they were still unsure. I really want a boy first but I'd love to have a girl too!
I keep having dreams that I have a boy. You ladies have any weird baby dreams?
Avatar n tn
I been havin a dream about a baby girl!!!
The first baby dream I had I was hold my baby in front of me and it looked like a girl and was dressed in girl clothes but I kept wanting to call it a boy.

The weirdest dream I've had I had the baby in a house and it was sooo small like smaller then the palm of my hand. I took the baby into a living room to show my cousin and my bro's gf then took the baby back into the bedroom and put it in my top coat pocket... never even took the baby to a hospital and no one ever said anything about how small it was like it was normal.
Avatar n tn
I find out what I am having April 9
How exciting..to find out what we are all having congrats ladies found at 16 weeks im having a baby boy so excited :) to figure out a name my husband and I have been back and forth trying to pick one
Half way! 20 weeks today! :) April 10th needs to hurry up! Lol