August 20th!
I'm 17 weeks and 5 days! :) at 15 weeks and 2 days they said it looks like a baby girl but it was still a little to early to tell. I go back to the doctors in like 3 days and hopefully I can get another ultrasound soon and hopefully find out for sure!
That's awesome congratulations ! Keep us updated on if you find out ! I have to wait till bub is born before the gender is revealed as we are keeping it a surprise :)
Thanks and congrats to you too! :) I thought about keeping it a secret but I'm just to excited to wait that long lol.
Haha believe me it was soo hard to say no at my ultrasound but it'll be worth it! Are you hoping for a girl? My next baby ill definitely be finding out haha.
I would like a boy first but the daddy wants a girl but I'd love a girl too. I just wanna know now. I see my doctor tomorrow so I'm gonna ask for an ultrasound as soon as possible cuz I wanna start picking names and start shopping for clothes!
That's exactly like us! My partner wants a girl and I would love to have a girl, but I really want a boy first haha :) I can't wait to shop for clothes haha I think I'll just get some boys and some girls things :)
I'm 17+5 and my due date is AUGUST 25th