Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
August 20th!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

August 20th!

I'm 17 weeks and 5 days! :) at 15 weeks and 2 days they said it looks like a baby girl but it was still a little to early to tell. I go back to the doctors in like 3 days and hopefully I can get another ultrasound soon and hopefully find out for sure!
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
That's awesome congratulations ! Keep us updated on if you find out ! I have to wait till bub is born before the gender is revealed as we are keeping it a surprise :)
Blank
Thanks and congrats to you too! :) I thought about keeping it a secret but I'm just to excited to wait that long lol.
Blank
Haha believe me it was soo hard to say no at my ultrasound but it'll be worth it! Are you hoping for a girl? My next baby ill definitely be finding out haha.
Blank
I would like a boy first but the daddy wants a girl but I'd love a girl too. I just wanna know now. I see my doctor tomorrow so I'm gonna ask for an ultrasound as soon as possible cuz I wanna start picking names and start shopping for clothes!
Blank
That's exactly like us! My partner wants a girl and I would love to have a girl, but I really want a boy first haha :) I can't wait to shop for clothes haha I think I'll just get some boys and some girls things :)
Blank
4591205_tn?1372093134
I'm 17+5 and my due date is AUGUST 25th
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity