Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
Baby kickin

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

Baby kickin

Hey August mommies , I have a question I'm 20 weeks and 6 days as of today and have only felt my son move a few times , idk why I'm so worried maybe because it's my first child . I've looked online and saw that some people can't feel there baby until 22 weeks and another person couldn't feel there baby until 6 in a half months . Any feedback or anything from anyone that would be great , thanks
I'm 19 weeks and I've only felt my baby move around a few times too. I've looked around online and talked to my doctor about it and I guess its pretty normal especially if its your first pregnancy.
I feel bub quite often and I'm 20+2 but it definitely varies from person to person, as well as pregnancy to pregnancy. Try laying or sitting down and concentrate on your belly to see if you notice the movements. You could always get a Doppler so you can listen to bubs heart if you are worried but I'm sure everything is fine and you'll feel bub in your own time :)
Oh okay thanks guys , I mean sometimes at night I'm pretty sure I feel him it feels like little muscle spasms in my stomach it's pretty cool
Yeah. They also say it will feel like butterflies too.
It depends on the person my little girl moves alot but i drink soda and eat chocolate.
Im 20wks and 6days
I'm 18 weeks and 1 day and can already SEE the movement along with feel it . Its crazy but so beautiful
Point being everyn pregnancy is different don't worry :)
I've been feeling him more lately sometimes he has his lazy days where he dosnt move
Shine a bright light onto your belly when your in bed at night i suggested this to alot of moms and it has worked for them :-)
I'm 19 weeks and my little one moves a lot whenever I drink ice cold coke, or eat spicy foods! It's a very suttle feeling, definetly doesn't feel like someone touching you lol. More like nervous butterflies or little fluttering in the lower abdomen. The first time you feel it, you may be in doubt if it was baby or gas, but after the baby starts moving more and more you won't be able to mistake it!
Like me, your placenta may be at the front cushioning some of the blows