Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
Fatigue and nausea in 2nd trimester?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

Fatigue and nausea in 2nd trimester?

Hey girls. I'm 14+2 and had been feeling great, until today. Last night I felt nauseated brushing my teeth. I thought it was caused by the vibrations from my SoniCare because I felt fine once I was done. But then today I have been nauseous off and on all day, plus light-headed. My husband and I went to Home Depot to look at flooring, and I was doing a bit of squatting and standing back up again. This made me feel so much worse. The backs of my knees tingle now whenever I'm standing and I have been tired all day. My husband said I looked a little pale. Knowing me, it sounds like anemia; I struggle with my blood iron levels. But I have been taking iron pills for several weeks now. I see my ob/gyn on Tuesday, but I am wondering if any of you have any experience with this?
I've been just as tired and nauseous and have started going dizzy too. Im 17wks+2. I'd definitely speak to your ob as you could well be aneamic. Are the beds of your nails yellow? That's another sign of anemia.
Beds of my nails are fine. I'm feeling a bit better so far today but I will see how long that lasts!
I still throw up and feel super tired and im almost 19 weeks.
I'm sorry to hear that. This just seemed weird because my symptoms went away, then came back. And I've only been nauseated a few times this pregnancy. I felt better today, other than a little dizziness in the morning.
Those are the signs of anemia,.I know because I been diagnosed with it for the past 5 1/2 years. You better talk to your doctor because being anemic can cause you to faint.
I'm 15 weeks today. My first trimester was horrible. I had morning sickness all day :c but now I only get sick in the morning. I am extremely tired all the time, even when I'm barely doing anything. I think its normal but this is my first baby & I ask my doctor about everything. At the same time its hard work making a person lol
I talked to my physician's assistant. We are doing another anemia test on the 26th. Until then I am to keep taking my iron. She said I might have been dehydrated, given how it was just that one day.