Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
Hey Ladies :)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

Hey Ladies :)

Hey everyone, Im 5 weeks 4 days (a week further from my blood test but want to go off LMP till ultrasound) so due August 8th ! :)
This is my first bub and my partner and I couldnt be happier.
Im just wondering if anyone shares the same due date?
Also, I have had a slight bleed.. no cramping or pain but its still worrying :( has this happened to anyone and do they know what it could be as there is no pain, therefore its probably not a miscarriage?
Congrats ! I'm due on the same day (:
Haha its great to know someone on the same day :) how have you been feeling?
hey Iam due around the 9th!!! but u never kno... lol congrats to all!!!
hello,
i am 5 weeks, on the day that i was supposed to get my period i began spotting, it was just brown, old blood, i was terrified, i took it easy that day and at the end of it all was gone! the spotting was accompanied by slight cramping! i am not sure how you are spotting, is it when you wipe? is it red? it could be uterus stretching...describe more please, don't be afraid of TMI, it is quite alright here!
I'm feeling pretty good sometimes I forget I'm pregnant lol I don't have any symptoms other then hunger nd tiredness and sore boobs once in a whole bt that's it lol
How about you ?
Haha so many mummies to be! Congratulations all. Um the blood occured when i stood up, i felt wet suddenly and ran straight to the bathroom, where there was a small amount of pinkish blood in my underwear. I put on a liner and it had a small amount of blood again, i changed it once more and another small amount of blood was there (still pinkish) and after that it was just brown discharge, and it is completely gone now :) hopefully just things stretching and moving around.. no cramping so im pretty confident everything will be fine, will have to see when i go for my ultrasound on January 3rd :) ive been feeling yes very tired and nauseous.. i wake up around 2am every morning feeling sick! But other than that yep, i wont believe im pregnant till i see bub on the screen.. my partner and i are thinking twins, runs in the family and i have a bump, not bloat, already!
How is everyone else feeling?
I am 5 weeks and a half. My due date is August 10th. Some days I feel terribly sick and other days I am perfectly fine. But lately I have noticed that my sick days are shorter and fewer. I get nervous because I'm scared to lose my baby. But I guess it's normal
Im due the 8th :) find out for sure Jan 4! We're so excited
Yes it can be scary thinking about losing bub, but you just cant think about that sort of thing, what will be will be. 'Firstbabysosa' thats amazing, I find out January 3rd its so exciting!!
To answer your question, i am feeling pretty good for a preggo! just very dizzy, i have a low blood pressure right now! i am getting fat by the minute! How are you feeling?
I have the same due date!
Im due on August 8th too. :)
Im due the 8 th. This is my third attempt. How comes some of you are getting scan on 3rd? My 12weeks is mid Jan. I am nauseous wreck lol. My resting heart rate is 90 lol.  
Im glad to hear all of us are around the same date! I believe the dating ultrasound scan can be done anywhere between week 8 and 12 so there can be some difference in the time you see bub for the first time compared to another person. Just wondering is anyone else feeling like they are beginning to show? My partner and I think we may be having twins as its in the family, an this is definately not bloat! Had a flat toned belly before falling pregnant so maybe that has something to do with it?
Im supposly due on the 5th of august but on an ultrasound they did last week i can ne due on the 9th so either way im excited its gonna b my first baby.
Im due in the 8 but was told i was 7 wks tomarrow. here's how u see it no blood no pain all is well hope I'm right
Im 6weeks along. My first Dr appt is on Jan 7. I believe Im due Aug 15 :)
August 8th seems to be a popular date! :) wonder why all these babies were concieved haha.. I know mine was my year 12 finishing school celebrations with my partner of four years <3 what about everyone else?