I am 21 weeks
I am currently 21 weeks, and my fiance and I find out what we're having tomorrow (Math 26th). I am overly excited, because this is my first child, but am unsure how to calm myself down. I also am always hesitant on what I can take and what I can't take, even though the OB/GYN says it's okay. Is this a normal, 1st  time mom, thing? And what can I do to keep myself under control without feeling "outside of myself"?
It's very normal to feel that way as a first time mom, we joke at work (I work in an OB office) about "first timer syndrome" lol but everyone goes through it. Just remember that your doctor is never going to tell you to do or take something that will harm your baby. Try some breathing exercises and don't feel bad for being nervous!
I'm pregnant with my 2nd child and I do that. Tylenol even worry's me. Every-time I take it ( not often), I pat my belly and  say " I hope this isn't hurting you".  Try the breathing exercises or just something you find soothing. A warm bath with the lights turned off, by myself and the room lite with a few candles generally does it for me.