Is this "normal"
When I went in on 3/22. for the "big" ultrasound. ( ie, find out gender and making sure all there vital organs where working) Then I was 20weeks 5days.  However I was measuring 19weeks 6 days. From what I could read ( forgot my glasses) every time she took a measurement of baby of any body part, he was measuring between 21weeks 4days - 22weeks 6days.  The ultrasound tech didn't seemed concerned what so ever about it.  She even said that he was a super active baby, all vitals looked good, and all his little organs where visible and working fine. I know they go through little growth spurts, but isn't 2-3 weeks a bit of a gap? Or could that mean he might be born a little early? Not extremely concerned just more curious on if that kinda gap between where I am, where I should, and where baby is at, is normal.
you can measure up to 2 weeks either way. And also they average his full size to get an estimate.