More Conversation :)
Hi August Mommies just wondering how you are all going?! I'm 24+2 today, feeling great! Gained about 17 pounds but its all bum and belly! I am still working and will be if possible until 36 weeks and I think thats really helping the time to pass. My darling fiancé gave bub a kiss last night and he got a kick to the face <3 bubby loves daddy already hahaha. We aren't finding out the sex but it feels like this pregnancy is going so fast, we won't have to wait much longer to find out ! Your turn to share !
I'm 22 weeks, and it has been flying by! I'm also working, but I get summer break after May. I will be working a job or two over the summer to pay for my maternity leave, but I probably won't be working hard. We are having another girl, and her sister us very excited! My placenta is anterior but my husband has been able to feel a few kicks anyway.

I can't wait to have some time off to focus on this pregnancy. I feel like I've been too busy to get to know this baby. With my first, I already knew her pretty well by the time she was born.
I agree it will be good when work is finished so we can get to know bub better :) and congratulations on your second little girl :) I can't wait to have bub and find out if their a boy or a girl haha