Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
Nervous..

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

Nervous..

Hiya everyone. Just had this sudden realisation that our due dates are creeping up really really fast.. 15 weeks till my bub will be here, so just over 100 days, I just can't believe it. Of course of the fourty ish mommies on here that post some will have their bubs much sooner or much later than their due dates in August, but one things for sure, I'm nervous and excited and praying for us all and our precious bundles. They will be here before we realise it! That first trimester drags by but after that its just flown! Anybody else feeling the same way? Xx
I feel exactly the same! Only 123 days to go and if I thought the last few months has flown by I think the next few will disappear before I know what's hit me lol x
102 days 8-/ it's flying by!! I can't wait to have the new little man, but I'm already freaking to get everything prepared. Excited for when we're all posting we're in labor :D
106 days for me. baby is kicking as I type. can't wait to me my little bundle of joy.
It's crazy how fast it's all going.. As much as I want bub here I want it to slow down because I know once bub is here he/she will grow up so fast.. I completely agree I can't wait until we see the first posts about labour!! So so exciting.
I know how you feel I got 99 days left but will have him in 92 day xx so cant wait xxx
I wish i felt it was going by fast...but its still kinda dragging for me 128 more days for me good luck ladies
I'm kinda nervous too! I got about 16 weeks till my baby girl will be here! :) It seems like its going by fast now.
104 days for me. It's going by crazy fast now that I have my energy back and most of my morning sickness is gone.
103 days left I think. Our due date's aug 12. It does seem like it's starting to go by quicker now. Can't wait