Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
Princess moving like crazy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

Princess moving like crazy

My little princess has been moving and kicking like crazy...Im 28 weeks and 2 days...Are you ladies experiencing the same feeling? We just love watching my belly move. She even wakes me up at night or early in the morning
My baby boy loves to wake me up in the a.m. Is your Dr making you count kicks?
I can see my boy shift from side to side now, it's super weird but really cool all at the same time. it's like he's trying to show me his body :) he's been pretty active the past couple days, it's almost starting to feel.uncomfortable.
Yes my doctor is making me count the kicks but I haven't because she is very active. Now when she become less active I just make sure you kicks 10 times or more in a hour
Kate it can become uncomfortable after times. I'm up because she woke me up and can't go back to sleep at the moment. She is moving around and kicking