baby baby baby
Well i am 17 and 5 weeks pregnant today. I am so unbelievably scared. Not sure what to do. The father and i are not together and i feel so alone. We have kind of decided what to do, adoption, but tjats going to be so hard. I cant bring myself to get an abortion and i cant support a child. I guess i just need some hope.
Well, for what it is worth (and I know this might not help much), as someone who has suffered years of grief over infertility, if you put a child up for adoption you are giving someone else a very precious gift.  The child will be loved, wanted, adored and well cared for.  I assume you would sign up with a good adoption agency --  they will help you with medical costs and counseling (and if they don't, go with another agency).  You might be able to put together the kind of arrangement where you would have some contact with the child's family over the years, some people do a photo and letter at the holidays.  I know there is a lot to think about but one of the things not to be scared about is the child's future.

Good luck, there are wonderful supportive people on this site as well, no question is too offbeat and people do care.
Thank you so much. That means a ton!
Thinking of you this Thanksgiving.  Take care!

Annie
Thank you so much. For everything you've said.