Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
feel like crap?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

feel like crap?

On saturday night I was sick as a dog, throwing up, diarrhea and cramps out of this world. I did so much research online when I could and it seemed to makr me feel worse. I was so worried about going into labor early. With this being my second child and me being induced with my first, Im not sure what to expect. And today I got sick again. any help?
Say hello to my friend called morning sickness :( one of the worst parts of pregnancy I think. There isn't much you can do for it except to try and ease the symptoms, avoid spicy foods, they'll hurt more coming back up. Try to eat as bland as possible. Try to always have something im your stomach, even if it's just juice. Hard candies work too. It will get better, the big question now is when!