Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
fluttering

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

fluttering

I'm 19weeks I usually feel my baby flutter but I havent felt her in two days and im really worried
I'm 18 weeks 3 days with my second. I don't feel mine move every day. Sometimes I'm busy and don't have the time to notice. Sometimes I imagine the movements are just too small for me to feel. Don't panic.
HI Im the same as you! I was going to write and say the same thing! Im 17weeks and some times I will feel baby mobe everyday and then a day would go by with nothing, I was getting worried too, but I think baby is really small too so that's why why don't feel movement everyday x
Me on the otherhand my little princess can't stop moving. I just turned 21 Weeks yesterday, however the movement varies and I'm starting to notice a pattern. She is very active when it's time to eat, when I'm done eating and when I'm relaxing. However I wouldn't worry at this stage babies still sleep up to 20 hours a day from what I've read.
Kicks really won't be reliable until about 22 weeks, even then there can be times that you don't feel baby all the time. If you're really bothered by it invest in a doppler, that could ease your worries a lot :)
Thank you for posting this. I was having the same thought. I havent' felt any flutters the last couple days. I'm 18w3d
Its completely normal ladies! Don't freak out, its just the baby is small, trust me they're moving you just can't feel them unless ur relaxing and paying really good attention. Around 23 weeks you will feel a lot of kicking lol!