Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
ftm 2nd trimester

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

ftm 2nd trimester

Im a ftm 17w 2d im over my sickness and getting a lot more energy overall I feel great just getting a little frustrated because im so anctious to feel the baby move and find out the sex. Its hard to feel like im prego when im feeling this great! Is anyone elce having these frustrations?
Avatar n tn
I definitely am! This is my second and I just want to get to the "obviously pregnant" part of being pregnant!
Avatar n tn
Im 17+2 also and am dying to feel some movement. Im still being sick and am still very tired though so don't feel much different from first trimester. Especially when my partner has to pull over in the car so I can be sick :-( lol
im sorry about that I hope you sickness passes soon and we both start feeling some movement soon :-)