Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
hCG and progesterone levels

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

hCG and progesterone levels

Hi there !!! And congrats everybody : )
On Friday nov 30 I found out I was pregnant, my hubby and have tried for almost 2 years and we re beyond excited !!! Per my calculations My Due date will be July 29 but my dr said it will be the 1st week of August.
My 1st and 2nd hCG and progesterone levels were pretty good but my last one yesterday was not, both of them dropped
I'm so sad and scare that I can't sleep good and I can't get off google to search for answers.
My dr pescribed me yesterday progesterone oral pills.
I just want to know how is everybody feeling and if you have had any drop on the beta levels...??
Thank you all !
Hi! I found out on 11/30 that I too was pregnant. Congrats. My HCG levels have been barely creeping up and I was started on oral progesterone as well,,however I have been told that I am going to miscarry.I too cant sleep or even function right now. This has consumed me. Mt due date is the same as yours. SPeak to your OB and discuss the options-unfortunately all you can do right now it wait. Sending (((hugs))) that all will be well!!
Does progesterone pills help keep a pregnancy going if you've low levels? Iv had 2 miscarriages and no one offered these pills as my levels dropped.
progesterone suppositories, progesterone cream and progesterone oral pills, are all meant for the purpose of supporting a healthy first trimester, as our ovaries are to produce that hormone in the first 3 months and then the placenta takes over! and in some cases ovaries don't produce enough progesterone so we need to supply it in the very beginning of the pregnancy. please don't ignore this see your OB, or family doctor to get a supply of that for your little bean!
what is hCG and progesterone levels?
I am 5 weeks 4 days pregnant and my fertility doctor put me on progesterone suppositories as a precaution even though my progesterone levels are good. I have had 3 miscarriages so keeping my fingers crossed : ) Prayers for everyone!
hcg is a hormone found in blood once a woman is pregnant, this is the hormone which levels are measured daily to see if it multiplies and it shows on the development and growth of the fetus. hcg levels must multiply daily. progesterone is a hormone that could keep a mc from happening. and doctors prescribe it if there is a change of that happening.
omg...i am really afraid laiews..i also found around december 2 that i am pregnant ...they doesnt even ask me to do a blood work..she just asked me to come on 17th to check the viability...what does that mean..i really needed a blood work..i am a pco patient so i hav doubt with my hormone levels..moreover i dont even have a single symptom...
don't worry! no symptoms doesn't mean no pregnancy! it could all start very sudden a bit later. all i can recommend is just to take it easy until then, or go to another place to get your levels checked! i guess some doctors believe that testing too soon could be a waste of money or something, and to be sure they are waiting at least for pregnancy to be 6-7 weeks.
how many weeks are you?