Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
having an extremely hard time

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

having an extremely hard time

With dealing with the fact ive been left alone in this pregnancy.... everything that I thought my man was flew out the window completely... or should I say ex.... he left out of no where with an "Idk" as an explanation.. he has a daughter already and is still there for her and speaks to the mother (it was the mothers choice to leave) so he had promised we would be a family since his other childs mom didnt want that and he does. This wasn't planned but when we found out I was so excited so was he or so I thought. It hurts me so much but if hes 23years old acting like this I will not put my life on hold for him. My baby comes first before anyone or anything... you would think him having a daughter he'd know that... maybe hes scared? But thats no excuse to bail.... I miss him I miss waking up to him going to sleep next to him laughing together having our serious talks.... now I don't hear from him if im lucky its a short simple convo no "how are you" "hows the baby" im praying things work out so my baby will have both his/her parents but im not going to hold my breath... sorry :/ had to vent
Im in a similar boat. I had my childs dad around for like the first 3 weeks and hes been gone ever since and im 17 weeks now. Just gotta keep my head up for my baby! Good luck
Thanks :/ yea I was 8 weeks when we found out and he bailed on my 11th week. On tuesday ill be 12 weeks.. it ***** he says he cares and loves us but if he did this wouldn't be happening
Mine either its like i told him and he wanted me to have a abortion i told him i didn't believe  in that... so a few days went by and he said ok I'm going to be there for you guys nd i never heard from him again... its like some guys don't even care... but im strong enough to be mother and father to both my children... all your baby needs is you hun!
Our situations are horrible :( I don't know how "men" can do that to the women they love and their seed
Hey I sent u a message it might help u understand ur situation a Lil bit . I wish u the best n if u ever need somebody to talk to hmu ok mama
Thank you . Ill go read it
In sent you a personal message as well.