Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
lets try again :'(

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

lets try again :'(

Hi all

I am 5 weeks. Iv had 2 miscarriages at 7 and 10 weeks so I am so desperately trying to pretend im not atal excited as im so scared. Iv had ovarian cancer but my eggs are ok. Im on psychiatric medication but that has been cleared by perinatal. I know if it's meant to be it will be but im terrified every time I go to the loo just incase I start spotting. As that's where it started last time before the miscarriages. I just would like to know if anyone is on their third attempt
I am on my 3rd pregnancy... Will be 4 weeks tomorrow after having 4 ivf cycles. My miscarriages were at 5 weeks May 2012 and almost 10 weeks Aug 2012. I feel the same way. I know it's not a clear indicator of how much hcg is in my system but my hpts are becoming lighter which is concerning me that my 3 embryos have stopped growing. I go for my beta tomorrow.
Hang in there! There is nothing we can do at this point to prevent a miscarriage from happening.
Sorry what's hpts?
hpts - home pregnancy tests, i am praying for both of you! don't be scared, did you find out your progesterone levels? you may be put on progesterone suppositories to help keep pregnancy.
I didn't even know they existed. They never mentioned anything when my levels dropped the first time and no one cared the second time. I don't know my levels. Im 5+1
you should find a doctor who cares, maybe fertility specialist to help you with all that!
Please please try not to stress. I also lost babys at 7 and 10 weeks one only in mid september now im 6 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby. Trust me i know its difficult but stressing doesnt help anything. Ive had 2 scares of dark blood just spptting that comes and goes and my little one is doing fine ive seen my little bean and seeing him her again on wednesday to keep an eye on little one. What will be will be just try to enjoy the feeling of something amazing growing inside you xxxx
Also my levels dont quite double each time but they've gone from 60 to 2800 in just under 2 weeks. My epau said its just textbook that they are meant to double as long as they rise nicely everythings good xx
Thank you ladies for all your replies. I am thinking of letting my gynae specialist know im pregnant as I lost one ovary to cancer in 2009 and he is a nice guy who understands my concerns.
Wow you are a cancer warrior! i am soo proud of you!
Best of luck to you my dear. I'm out now, this is three in a row ive lost now. Maybe Jan's ivf (#5) will result in our baby.