period pains?
Hi ladies, the last few days I've been getting what I can only describe as period cramps. They dont last long but they really hurt. No bleeding. Any ideas?
could be braxton hicks.... , as long there is no bleeding u shouldn't b worried, r u drinking enough water? that can cause cramps , and getting enough rest? all that could factor into the cramps. keeping hydrated and resting should ease it up, or it could just b yur body getting ready for the big day...  how far along are you? but if u r really concerned talk to yur doc! Good luck hope the cramps go away....
I would contact your doctor or advice nurse to be on the safe side.
Thankyou for responses. Im 25+2. It woke me once during the night and once whilst I was walking. My midwife was meant to of contacted me today but didnt and it takes 2 weeks to get a Dr app :-(
If you aren't bleeding and your little one is moving around, you most likely are okay. Make sure you are drinking at least 8- 8oz glasses of water a day. Take your prenatal s. If you start bleeding, start having consistent contractions, or don't feel the baby moving for +24hours and cant get a hold of a Dr. then go to the ER.