Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
period pains?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

period pains?

Hi ladies, the last few days I've been getting what I can only describe as period cramps. They dont last long but they really hurt. No bleeding. Any ideas?
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1007532_tn?1332771526
could be braxton hicks.... , as long there is no bleeding u shouldn't b worried, r u drinking enough water? that can cause cramps , and getting enough rest? all that could factor into the cramps. keeping hydrated and resting should ease it up, or it could just b yur body getting ready for the big day...  how far along are you? but if u r really concerned talk to yur doc! Good luck hope the cramps go away....
Blank
I would contact your doctor or advice nurse to be on the safe side.
Blank
Thankyou for responses. Im 25+2. It woke me once during the night and once whilst I was walking. My midwife was meant to of contacted me today but didnt and it takes 2 weeks to get a Dr app :-(
Blank
4430052_tn?1355006842
If you aren't bleeding and your little one is moving around, you most likely are okay. Make sure you are drinking at least 8- 8oz glasses of water a day. Take your prenatal s. If you start bleeding, start having consistent contractions, or don't feel the baby moving for +24hours and cant get a hold of a Dr. then go to the ER.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...