Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
sooooo :)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

sooooo :)

Apparently my due date changed from aug. 27 to aug. 24 without me even being to my doctors in 4 weeks? Lol tomorrrow is my second appt. (12 week appt.) This appointment is really important to me and im extremely nervous due to the fact this is the farthest ive gotten in a pregnancy and im getting ready to transition to the next trimester. We saw a healthy heartbeat at 8 weeks and my 12 week appt. Ill get the chance to hear it. Please everyone pray that everything goes perfect just as the last appt. Im excited. Nervous. Anxious. Scared a crazy mix of emotions but that could very well be the hormones lol ;p
Tomorrow is my my 12w ultrasound too! We can keep each other in thoughts! Good luck :)
Will do & thank you <3 you too
Good luck ladies