stressed out
I'm really trying not to stress but offer the weekend I have had I'm finding it hard not too.  I was rushed in the er Thursday night with lots of bleeding and cramping, thought I was losing my peanut.  Was told baby was good and sent me home..  went back Friday morning cause bleeding and crampinggot worse was there all day told baby was still good and to follow up with ob today.  I'm stressing cause I'm still spotting and they couldn't tell me where the cramping and blood was coming from and I'm scared I may get to my doc and something might be wrong with my peanut.  I didn't sleep a wink.  Sorry ladies just venting
We've been worried about you! Let us know how your appointment today goes.
Thank you I will
I know the feeling , I'm almost 4 weeks and having stretching pains near my uterus it's a pain and I'm scared.  Did you call your doctor, if it still bleeding I suggest going to a different ER
Doctor put me on bed rest for a week or so, still unsure of the cause. Tech was pretty sure I'm having a boy so need to take care of myself and keep my fingers crossed for my little man.  Thanks ladies for the support.