threatened MC
I woke up at 10 to pee and there was quite a bit of blood in the toilet and when I wiped.  Went to ER they did an ultrasound and the baby had a good heart rate and was very active.  So they sent me home to monitor the blood and cramping.  Has anyone else have this happened and the babys made it through and the pregnancy didn't terminate?  I'm currently 15 weeks. im freaking out
Try not to worry too much hun, I know it can be very distressing but at 15 weeks with a healthy appearing baby your chances for miscarrying are very low. Some women have bleeding throughout their pregnancy, and is why some think they're still having their periods. Drink lots of water and take it easy, best of luck mama!
Thank you for ur kind words I'm trying not to stress over all the blood, its so scary.
Is it letting up at all yet?
Not really but there seems to be more brown blood and a little red blood so maybe it will clear up soon.  I'm still pretty crampy and uncomfortable and now my lower back hurts but I think that is because of all the lying around.  I know I won't be able to relax until it stops until then it is going to be a very long night