Depression
39 wks pregnant suffering from prepartum depression. I have no support system. Everybody just thinks I'm annoyed from being pregnant but I do have a history of depression & my Dr warned me that I would experience depression during my pregnancy & even after. Any suggestions on how to make the best of a lonely sad situation that nobody seems to care about?
Awee sweetheart it's okay you'll never be alone again you have a beautiful little human with you no matter if it's in your belly or arms. I've fought depression for a long time but it really does come down to the perception we have on life. You made a life a beautiful little human who needs a strong mommy, especially if the strong mommy is the only one to truly support that baby 100% of the time. It is your family now babe don't let anyone get to you with their negativity you deserve nothing but love and emcouragement<3 best of luck with everything girly stay strong you are about to meet the love of your life!