Depression
39 wks pregnant suffering from prepartum depression. I have no support system. Everybody just thinks I'm annoyed from being pregnant but I do have a history of depression & my Dr warned me that I would experience depression during my pregnancy & even after. Any suggestions on how to make the best of a lonely sad situation that nobody seems to care about?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Awee sweetheart it's okay you'll never be alone again you have a beautiful little human with you no matter if it's in your belly or arms. I've fought depression for a long time but it really does come down to the perception we have on life. You made a life a beautiful little human who needs a strong mommy, especially if the strong mommy is the only one to truly support that baby 100% of the time. It is your family now babe don't let anyone get to you with their negativity you deserve nothing but love and emcouragement<3 best of luck with everything girly stay strong you are about to meet the love of your life!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Aug 2014 Babies Community Resources