Pregnancy: Aug 2014 Babies Community
PlEASE HELP ME ?! Please look at this if your between 6-34 weeks pregna...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2014.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

PlEASE HELP ME ?! Please look at this if your between 6-34 weeks pregnant

I really need someone's help ... Im most likely 6 weeks pregnant and I don't know if I really am ... but I have ALL the symptoms and Im having so much vaginal discharge ... Im having eggwhite discharge and lotion looking discharge . My cervix feels really high and soft but firm its DEFINITELY Sideways or tilted or whatever ...I REALLY need to know whats going on and quite frankly going to the doctor any time soon isn't a option /: Please tell me your experiences ...
Blank
Im exactly the same as you hun also due end of august I think to my own guessing. ......anyway im also experiencing vaginal discharge irs totally normal so nothing to worry about..   im so excited about my first scan just wish they would send for me already .....I also could be 6-10 weeks not sure how far I actually am ..... xxxx
9 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Have u taken a home pregnancy test?
Blank
7048060_tn?1388728497
yes and there negative but thats not what I want from this ... I really want experiences or someone to look if they know there 6 or 7 or even 8 weeks pregnant I wish they'll feel their cervix and / or discharge and tells me if its at all similar ... please ? I dont want questions about anything except what Im asking please I really need to know asap ...
Blank
I have an increase in discharge and I'm 9 weeks pregnant. It's more like milky off white color sometimes clear. I've had all my infection screenings done and came back neg. I was told it's to help fight bacterias and it's caused by increase in hormones and increase in blood flow to the vagina. Not sure if that's a good symptom to use to see if pregnant or not though. Good luck !
Blank
7048060_tn?1388728497
Thank you so much for checking this for me(:
Blank
Im exactly the same as you hun also due end of august I think to my own guessing. ......anyway im also experiencing vaginal discharge irs totally normal so nothing to worry about..   im so excited about my first scan just wish they would send for me already .....I also could be 6-10 weeks not sure how far I actually am ..... xxxx
Blank
You're not gonna know by pregnancy symptoms so early.  Everyone is different.  No one can tell u by how u think ur cervix feels or vaginal discharge etc.  if ur tests say negative more than likely ur not pregnant specially after 6 weeks.  I'm 8 wks pg and I know cuz I took a test dec 1st and my doc confirmed.  U need to see a doctor.  And if u can't see a doctor just to find out if u are pg them idk how u will have a healthy pregnancy without seeing a doctor.  
Blank
im 6-8 weeks I took a preg. test an it was negative I had a discharge that I was not use to so I took another test called Anwsers doctors reconmendend an it was positive you can still be prego it depends on hormones but still see a doctor to make sure
Blank
7048060_tn?1388728497
thank you and I think I'm experiencing the same thing as you ... the waiting game ***** but it's all I got for now.. thanks again
Blank
So are you pregnant?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2014 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949