6 week postpartum... Sex?
I' had my baby boy August 1st almost have my doctors appointment for my ok for sex and my boyfriend can't wait lol we stopped having sex one month prior to having my baby boy so he's excited lol I want to make it special for him have some romantic time again thinking of getting a hotel for a night have us time.. No more babies tho lol.. Any of you lady's done anything special for your partners ?
I had my son on the 11th my appointment is set for the 24th but last night things got a little frisky and we ended up having sex thankfully no pain nor blood but jeez it felt so good to actually feel comfortable while having sex again
I can't wait to get back to normal with my man. I had my son on the 21st, and although I'm nearly done bleeding, I got stitches in 3 places and they have yet to fully heal. I hate the idea of waiting 4 more weeks but don't want to rush it!