Cosleeping moms?
I have a two week old and I have been putting him in a bassinet he gets up every hour to eat. Last night I put him I'm bed with me so I could feed him and we fell asleep he slept so well! Three hours at a time I felt so rested. I'm just worried is two weeks too soon to cosleep?
No  but since my 14mo old SON is in the bed to she just sleep for a little while  then I  put her back in the bassinet could that can spoil them.,,, I deal with it everyday lol

Your son is only two weeks. You can't really spoil a two week old. :) It's not supposed to be safe until they can lift themselves up and roll over but I must admit I do it sometimes too and have never had issues. He's sleeps better and so do i. My son is also two weeks. :)
Well I personally thick that Babys feel their mothers comfort that's why they sleep more having their mommies sleeping next to them.. I sleep with my three week old sometimes and she sleeps 2 to 3 hours I feel I have rest a lot when she doesn't wake up until every three hours so but for the moment since I am in my six week resting still I have taken my 3 year old bedroom and I sleep there with the baby and hr sleeps in my master room with his dad just for now ...we have a third room but my husband use that room for his laptop and and other stuff..I just feel she is too small to leave her in a room ..
My bad **think**
Ive been co-sleeping w my daughter since she was born she is now 3 weeks old . I even co-slept w her in the hospital
My baby is 3 weeks old and I always sleep with him. He sleeps more 2-3 hrs and in the crib he'd wake up every hour to 1 hr and a half. I worry sometimes because I know anything can happen but I don't move at all and I wake up with any little grunt he does he likes to sleep by me otherwise he won't sleep good at all.
Same here. I have a six week old.
I have been co-sleeping with my 2 week old baby since he was born. We both sleep better. He wakes every 3 hours. I don't understand how some or alot of babies just sleep so well on their backs in a bassinet or crib from the get go. My baby would be up every 30 - 60 minutes (I tried and this is my second kid. My first did the same thing. We are EBF).
Thanks ladies i feel more comfortable with it. Since he started sleeping with me he sleeps 3 hours and in the bassinet only 1 at a time. It makes it a lot easier to bf him at night because he's right there I don't have to get up :)
I have a 6 week old and we have been co sleeping since we came home. I tried to get her in her crib last week but she isn't having it.
I hate to say it but my son will only sleep his best in bed with me it scares me but I'm a very light sleeper. By 5am he will not go back to sleep unless it's next to me and by one minute he's out.

My fiancé was away on a trip over the weekend so I had my son sleep on his side he slept from 12-5 then 5-9 then 9-12 I was literally shocked I feel like I need to kick my fiancé to the couch now lol

I'm waiting for the day he will sleep a full night in his own room cause this mama is exhausted
My daughter is five weeks today and can't stand to be in her crib for long lengths of time. She falls asleep with me the best and she loves being close to her mama. I bought her a Co sleeping bed; which just gives us a small boundary so we can be safer. Last night she was very gassy so u allowed her to sleep with me bc it was the only way she would
Im starting the co sleep thing. I have a 3 week old.