taking baby out
Hey ladies , I have a 3 week and 4 day old and was wondering when it is OK to actually take baby out. I've only taking baby to appointments and want too know when is it OK to actually go to stores..people's houses things like that.
I won't take my baby to people house until she gets her shot. Especially if there's alot of kids around. I've been to the store with her but I kept a blanket over her car seat. But it's really up to you.  Just be aware their immune system is still weak at that age.
Thank u
I took my son to target at 6 days old. Pretty much s day before his first doctor visit. He's 6 weeks on Tuesday and is completely healthy
OK thank u.
I took my daughter to the beach when she was 10 days old and thanks to god she is good I been to the mall too...u don't necessarily have to show her to ppl so if u want to hang out at the mall with friends or ur husvand do so just don't uncover her so much just for feeding or diaper