38w and only 1 braxton Hicks contraction
I didn't have any BH contractions with my first.  He was delivered at 37w and I never went into labour.  This time round I've only had 1 BH contraction (a couple of nights ago).  Anyone else not getting any?
Same here!! Tomorrow I will be 40 weeks and I had a few only last week. No worries, as these are painless you may not realize it. Best of luck! I am hoping to get induced Friday!! NHs really waits so much time in order to induce you..
Thanks, I was wondering if maybe I just wasn't noticing them, but the one I had the other night was definitely noticeable - not painful, just like my tummy suddenly squeezed itself.  I'm sure I'd have noticed if that had ever happened before - but maybe there are different types?

I can imagine you're desperate to be done, but I think inductions are definitely less safe than letting nature take it's course, I hope yours comes soon though!

Thank you!! Yes you may not realize them. At first I though that the baby was kicking and a midwife told me that it wasn't the baby, it was contraction and after that I started noticing it. The issue is if your tummy is really tough- then is a contraction! All the best to you too!!