i gavr birth:)
hello mommies.. I don't have a question or anything.. I am here just to share with you my experience of giving birth as it was my first time .. And it is actually so easy ... My water broke onthe 29th of aug at 3:30 am .. And that was 2 days past my due date.. So i went to the hospital and they had to induce labour because I didn't have any comtractions and i tasted positive in group b strep .. Few hours later i was 10 cm dialated and i started pushing from 7 pm til 9:35 pm and my beautiful baby boy was finally born :) such a beautiful moment .. I wish you all good luck
Congratulations! With my first I pushed for almost an hour! But I know my doctor wouldn't have let me have gone that long but glad you were able to!
I agree 100% it's very special I would do it all over again. Congratulations! I pushed for an hour too and I had contractions but I didn't really feel much I was 8 cm along and still didn't feel much but I was scared to push him out cause he was almost 9 pounds so I got the epidural at 2am and it wore off cause I had my son at 12:51pm and I felt him coming out and it hurt. But all worth it.