14 weeks preggies
Still feel nauseous and i cant eat any form of meat...i need my proteins at this stage.

I miss eating that double cheese burger nd steak with cheddar melt cheese.
14 weeks and Everything makes me sick. The only hing I can manage to eat is starch. :(
The one burger I managed to eat was from A&W. Normally I love starch, but I miss eating all the good things.
By now morning sickness shuld b settling down...lets give it another 2 weeks
Some people have morning sickness from beginning to end.
I just don't feel like food at all and I'm totally off meat also ! Maybe your having a girl also? I'm eating cheese where I can and hoping I'm getting protein from that
U saw ur babys sex already..thats cool
I'm gone off all food I used to be able to eat sooo much now I'm picking st crackers an apples , it's making me sad I can't eat a meal
Sorry to hear that, it will get better I'm sure! I was like that all throughout the first trimester, but it stopped at 14w. Food that was pretty much tasteless and cold helped me, vegan sushi and milkshakes also worked, apples and the occasional medical weed pancake with jam helped with nausea and queeziness in my case. I think that if  it persists and you feel like it's a problem now then talk to an ob gyn or family doctor even.  Fingers crossed your appetite returns soon with a vengeance!