Aa
A
A
Close
30 weeks today and due dates
Hello mummies I'm 30 weeks today , 70 more days to go. I can't wait for August 20, I feel like I'm too heavy  and tired. How long are you all mummies? And what is your due dates .
Cancel
7 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Im 31 weeks due Aug 11...60 more days to go and i can't wait! Im so tired and my body is starting to get really sore lol
Comment
Cancel
Comment
I feel your pain my dear. I can barely sleep. Don't worry mummy isha2 you are almost there. Just hang in
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
i am 30 weeks today also 70 days more to go due august 20 i also feel too heavy i could harly move i am always tired contractions are staring to kick in little by little doctor thinks she wants to come early than expected
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Awww I finally met my due date mummy. Omg it's not easy, do you still go to work? Cos I plan stopping on the 10th of July because I have my summer class that begins. If I don't have enough strength I will drop the class. I just want to keep myself busy so that time can pass by fast.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
i am a full time student but i dont think i am going to be able to finish the semester since i could harly move and the contractions even though they are mild they are painfull
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Oh I'm sorry, I'm work full time school part time, just take your time and make sure you a feeling strong ,school can always wait. Best wishes my dear
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
same to you wish you the best pregnancy and delivery
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Thanks dear, the good lord that brought us this far will surely see us through. Amen
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I'm 31 weeks I have 57 days to go and my son will be here August 9th
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Congratulations mummy, wish you the best and safe delivery.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I'm 33 weeks today. Due date August 4. I'm nervous anxious and excited as well. Blessings to y'all mummies.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Congratulations mummy, I know that feeling, Just take a deep breath and relax everything will be okay. You are almost at the end of the road. Best wishes and safe delivery mummy
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Am due August 16 30weeks 6days can't wait for him to be here now got 64 days left and am like hurry up now feels like I been waiting forever for the arrival of this prince
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2017 Babies Community Resources