8 weeks & zero sex drive
Hi just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? I know the tiredness can u put u off and stuff but even when I am feeling good I can't bring myself to do the deed.. my poor partner is being so good, I adore him so much but even when he kisses me at the moment I feel yuck and uncomfortable.. really don't want to be like this. Someone tell me it's normal ?
I'm ten weeks and have zero libido. I've been very sick this pregnancy and not remotely interested! I think it's totally normal. I imagine we might get a bit of libido back once we get over the first trimester nausea. If you feel up to it, you could try different things while you don't want to have sex. Good luck with everything.
I know exactly what you mean! I am 8 weeks tomorrow and have zero sex drive! I am not nauseous at all, haven't puked even once, my only symptom is fatigue and mild breast soreness but when I hit the pillow at the end of the day, I just want to sleep!!! And when I wake up, (I use to looove am sex and am totally a morning person!) I have to drag my *** out of bed after hitting snooze like 3 times and definitely am not in the mood...Ever! I hope this changes soon because obviously when I force myself to get it together for his sake, I always enjoy it and say to myself "you need to do that more!" But then actually doing it again is such a struggle!
I have zero sex drive too, but I've also experienced a lot of vomiting throughout my 8 weeks so far