Allergies or flu?
I'm currently 18 weeks and a day and I've been feeling horrible. I have a stuffy nose and feel so week. I don't know if it's just allergies or the flu.
*weak
It could be either. If you got your flu vaccine, however, if you do get one of those strains at least it won't be as bad as it would be if you didn't. It could Also just be a cold. If it's allergies, there are some meds you can have - if you ask your pharmacist they have a binder saying what's safe and what's not.

Ps. I'm glad you're not one of those people who equate flu with throwing up type of sick!

Feel better soon!
Thank you so much!! I guess it's just a cold! Thank god lol (even though a cold ***** too) I didn't think it would be the flu since I've heard people say they throw up and can't even get out of bed. I just hope my cold goes away this week it ***** :(
I had the flu earlier in the second trimester. Was horrible but got over it.