Are his movements normal
I'm 32 weeks this week every Monday is another week for me, and ever since I was about 27 weeks my baby has been super active....Like this kid just kicks pushes punches turns or idk what the specific movement is but its crazy and omfg especially at night from like 5-6pm to like 10-11 even later sometimes...Are these movements normal...?? Anyways and what about that tightness feeling??
Hey, same behavior here although she has active times all throughout the day. I'm 34 weeks and everything has been ok so far. I think an active baby is ok, i always mention it at dr appointments and both gp and obgyn have said it was ok! Sending love!
Thats awesome...hmm I wish there's a way to send video clips I took and pics also because this baby boy let me tell u is so active it's amazing I mean I love feeling the movements but sometimes it can be uncomfortable lol
Totally in the same boat. Last night I acually got a clear knee or elbow sticking out! Amazing but yes weird and uncomfortable, sometimes even painful. Tightness is something I get as well, it's so nice to relate!
Your baby being active is a great thing, it means they are healthy, just make sure if you ever feel a drastic drop in activity to call ur Dr immediately, lots of things can cause it, you eating something or drinking something is normally the biggest cause but some kids are just much more active than others
Ok perfect im always trippen out like dang why does he move so much and it's like very noticeable and it's really strong and idk I'm very proud I'm 33 weeks now and I can hardly wait
I'm also 33 weeks just just very done this pregnancy is causing me a lot of pain that I didn't have last time around so it's been much harder to enjoy this one