Home doppler
I'm 10 weeks today and finally found the little heart beat 4th pregnancy !! 170 ... just kinda hit me this is real now !!! Has anyone else found there little ones heart beat or heard it ultrasound in two weeks!!  Last baby so trying to take in everything
So sweet. During my 8 week appointment the doctor found it, but it was too early to hear. The beat was 145ish. I still have a week until my next appointment so I'm so looking forward to hearing the little thumps. This is my second pregnancy and should be my last too. Lol. It's kind of tear jerker.
I also got Baby Doppler and heard HB at about 10 weeks, right above the pubic bone in the center. I love having the doppler. Once in awhile I get anxious then I listen for a minute and I'm calm again. Enjoy!!
It's such a tear jerker. With my second baby we had a miscarriage before him so I was for sure he was our last and now a big suprise. It goes by so fast!!! Having a home Doppler was the best investment ever!!!  Enjoy your pregnancy mommas and congrats to you both!!