How is everyone feeling?
I mostly want to check if anyone is on here anymore. Lol. Anyway, how are all the mama's feeling? I am 11 weeks and most of my nausea is gone. Every once in a while it'll hit me though. I have been getting a bit of dizziness lately,but other than that I am good.
Hello ☺ i wish my nausea was going, lol!! I am 10 weeks and have felt it most of the time since 5 weeks. Got excited the other day when I didn't have it for a whole 7-8 hours!
On the upside, I am feeling less and less sleepy. For a few weeks I couldn't make it past a 9.30pm bedtime.

I'm starting to feel better. My nausea is getting better too!  Keep up with a 2 year old and being pregnant is just exhausting.
Agreed! My daughter is 18 months and just loves to go go go.
So far, so good!
This pregnancy is a bit different to my sons. My pregnancy with him was literally perfect and symptom free.
This pregnancy (so far) I've had not so great days with nausea (no actual vomiting though), low blood pressure, dizziness, my appetite has finally started to settle to a point where I'm not eating myself out of house and home, my skin keeps breaking out, I'm quite tired most days and have no energy, a few nights a week I get insomnia, I actually have to get up throughout the night a few times to go to the bathroom and my boobs are so ******* sore! Hahah
It's not as bad as I make it to sound but I'm not used to a symptom pregnancy! Hahah
Going on 10 weeks here shortly, got some nausea and still extremely exhausted, but now got a nasty cold from hell...
12 weeks, nauseated and constipated yay! Hahaha
I'm still here feeling sick still but 13 weeks now so. It as bad as before but my skin has broken out hair is greasy and I don't feel like any food ! But of course forcing myself As I feel sick if I don't eat. So different to my last pregnancies they were both boys this one is a girl x