Induction question ' positive answers
Hello mummies, I will be induced tomorrow at 8 am reason being my baby is big and the doctor don't want her to keep growing in me. I'm 39 weeks already, the thought of an induction scares me because I have read so many negative things about it. Please does someone have anything positive about it to make me feel better. I will also like to know how long it takes to have your baby after induction? My first was all natural so I'm kind of wondering!
Hi, I know some ppl are against inductions but this will be my third one on the 23rd. My first induction at 39weeks took 16hrs. First baby though. Got an epidural went to sleep, woke up and it was time to push. Three pushes and my baby boy was out. Last induction was two years ago. Labor was 10hrs, not too bad but it took an HR to push him out. He was 8lbs 14oz at 39 weeks. I don't think inductions are as bad as made out to be especially if your body has already started the process as far as dilating, etc good luck with everything and congrats! I'm counting down my days
Thank you very much. When I got to the hospital by that 8 am and doctor checked me I was dilated 6cm so I wasn't induced again and by 2 pm when my labor got intense with no epidural I pushed twice and she was here weighing 9.73 pounds no stitches.
Wow! What a blessing! Congrats. I realized I posted my comment after your date to be induced lol sorry. Sounded like an easy labor. I get induced next Wednesday, hopefully I don't have to either (fingers crossed)