Normal to be upset about the gender ?
We had are gender reveal today and i didnt realize how upset i would get to find out we were having another boy. I have two girls and two boys now . And was really wanting another girl . I hope its just hormones but ive been crying...like im crazy for even feeling like this !
Your allowed to be upset by it, as long as you can get urself excited about it a little bit after ur done being sad, and atleast this way your kids will be in two sets so they can play with each other, and you get to plan another little boy nursery I'd start looking stuff up and planning to get urself excited
We just did our reveal today.  I'm on video saying I want a girl and I don't like part of the boy name we picked... And, its a boy. I'm definitely feeling you.  I'm glad we did the reveal, this gives be time to adjust my expectations and get excited to meet my little man.
I felt that way when I found out I was having a second son and I was so depressed the whole pregnancy and then when I met him and he was on my chest it all went away! He is now 3 and my gosh I would not trade him for anything. I did try again for a girl third time around and I got my girl! Did you all do the harmony test as well to find out the gender?
I was very upset when I found out that I was having a second boy during my second pregnancy. I CRIED and CRIED for a day. But I realized that the 10 years between my first and second, things had changed, and there are as many nice things for boys as there are for girls, then I got excited. I decided that THIS pregnancy, I would not have a preference, so I wouldn't be disappointed. I found out via blood test that this baby is a girl. I would have been fine either way, because I managed my expectations, but I'm happy to experience having a daughter.
Im soooo glad im not alone ! Im starting to feel alot better about the whole thing . Im just glad we have a healthy baby. And hey atleast i kept all my baby boy clothes .
So I am not alone... we both really wanted a little girl... yesterday we find out it will be a boy... and now I feel kind of sad...and when I say it out loud I sound like I'm a horrible mom... this is our first...