Symphisis pubis dysfunction anyone?
Im 36 weeks & due on august 1st i have SPD & iam so miserable i cant even walk without my crotch hurting it feels like i have a bruise & im constantly pushing down on it, i cant turn over from left to right while laying on my bed without it hurting, etc. Anyone else with this problem ladies?
I had this early on in my pregnancy but then it went away. I'm now 34 weeks and it's back. So hard to turn over at night. I also get sore hips during the night so that makes it so much worse. Some days are worse than others. On bad days it hurts to put on pants.
I've been having this problem for weeks my Dr never gave a name for it tho, honestly it's killing me and her only suggestion was a hip stabilising belt or physical therapy....im only 33 weeks and I want this baby out already because of this pain
Tell me about it my doctor did the same thing the only difference is that she told me to get a symphisis maternity belt for support, but becuz im almost due im like wats the point of gettin one.