Those who had c section, how do you feel?
Hi all
My sweet little man arrived one week ago... but I had him with c section...anyone else? How do you feel..? Sometimes I feel blue because everyone I know had normal birth...
I'm currently recovering from an emergency c-section...I remember when my mid wife told me an emergency c-section was necessary I couldn't help but ball my eyes out. For the first week I was very emotional, I felt like I was helpless... I couldn't get up on my own let alone shower on my own..Getting up and walking was HORRIBLE. I couldn't get out of bed so I slept sitting up on the couch where i felt it was a bit easier to get up quicker without waking anyone else up to help me tend to my daughter... I'm a single parent so a family member had to call out to help me while I recovered. I'm on my second week now and things got a bit better but I tore so I got rushed back to the E.R only for them to tell me they've seen worse? And that the stitches inside is still sealed so I tore on the outside which is now considered an opened wound that I will now have to heal on my own...
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that.... i admire you for your strenght.... i also feel unhappy for having cs...but then i think maybe it was Gods will...this sunday it will be 3 weeks since my little man arrived... I had help from my mother and husband... and on monday i will be alone and i'm scared because i still don't feel good... and i'm still scared to shower... i don't want my scar to open... and still i'm dealing with my vertigo, and pain and a lot of things that i have for 2 years now....and i just want to be mommy to my son...