dr visits
Hey everyone, I'm a FTM, around week 33, having a girl we can't wait for, due date around aug 16. So far, everything went normal and at my last check up with obgyn Friday she was almost 2 pounds. Obgyn said everything is fine and to come back in a month when im week 37 to schedule the c section and details. We re having a c section because of severe myopia and astigmatism which is going towards keratoconus. I feel like at this stage my visits should be more frequent but idk. What do you guys think? Im panicking, i've never been to hospital and a c section would be my first time. I have low blood pressure and anaemia for which i take fe and mg. Obgyn stopped other vitamins, while gp says to take multivitamins bc im vegetarian, im confused. Thanks everyone and happy pregnancies and delivery to all august mommies around.
I meant to write 2 kg so 4 pounds.
i am 32 weeks 5 days and my Dr.visits they are every 2 weeks and when I get to 35 is Avery week since I was 30 weeks so I think your visits should be like that too since you have all that stuff you mentioned
Thanks Daniela, I might have to look at a backup dr i guess.
and good luck with everything wishing you a good healthy delivery
Same to you dear, not long now!
I have 51 days to go but I think she wants to meke an early appearance this is the 3 time I have to get the shot to stop contractions
Tell her to stay put just a bit longer and let's hope you won't need anymore shots! Sending good vibes to you both!
thank you same to you